With over 6,000 active startups and an economy dominated by industrial high-tech and entrepreneurship, Israel has earned its nickname ‘The Startup Nation’. Its trailblazing startups are now visiting New England, another notable tech hub, to connect and partner with the advanced manufacturing ecosystem. Challenges remain, and advanced manufacturing is full of complex challenges: rapidly implementing new technology, attracting talent, building skills, diversifying supply chains, engaging small- and medium enterprises, reskilling the workforce. What are emerging best practices? What’s next?
The panel will take on how to collaborate across borders in the post-COVID19 reality, building new frontline operations platforms, partnering on both technology and operations, as well as will bring inspiration from some of the innovations underway in each hub.
Participating panelists include both CEOs and industrial tech giants. Meet:
- Michael Zolotov, Co-Founder & CTO at Razor Labs, a leader in the AI industry specializing in predictive analytics to comprehend vision, audio and language
- Mark N. Goldfarb, CEO and Co-Founder at Sixdof Space, a high speed optical tracking solution for Industry 4.0. using VR/AR/MR technology
- Michael Tamasi, Co-Chairman of The Massachusetts Advanced Manufacturing Collaborative and CEO of AccuRounds, precision machining contract manufacturer
- Carl B. March, Director, Industry 4.0 at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- Lior Zadicareo, Chief Revenue Officer at Visual Factories
- Natan Linder, CEO & co-founder, Tulip
The panel will be moderated by Trond Arne Undheim, Industry Ecosystem Evangelist at Tulip, the frontline operations platform, Lead of MFG.works, and host of the Augmented podcast. There will be a brief introduction by Anat Katz, Minister, Trade Affairs at Consulate General of Israel New York.
The event is a collaboration between the New England Advanced Manufacturing Hub (AMHUB), a global network associated with the World Economic Forum, The Government of Israel’s Economic Mission to North America, Tulip, and Stanley Black & Decker.